Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm amazed

So I don't want to totally copy what Brittany said, but  I am amazed by all of the support that has been shown about our blog. We started this blog just kind of as an outlet for us to express our feelings and share our stories and we have a lot of people who read this blog and it amazes me. I'm just a normal girl with turners and I could never have in my dizziest daydream( sorry for the Harry potter reference : D) imagined that people would actually CARE about what I have to say. And I am eternally grateful to every single person out there who reads this blog and follows us on twitter and who follows us on Facebook! We love hearing from you guys so if you want to follow us on twitter or Facebook our username is Turners Girls, or if you want to email us our email is turnersbloggers@yahoo.com. We LOVE hearing from you guys so keep it up! Oh and one of our Facebook friends sent us pictures from one of the TS conferences that will be being posted on the blog and Facebook so keep an eye out for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love Facebook,because there is a site to share the great "sisterhood" bond experience I felt at the beginning;I turned to be a truly blessed woman with many sweet TS "friendships".The pokes given,signal true warmth and comfort in heart! The really educational joy,is that we learn and help young Turner girls find their place in Society! All Babies are wanted and Loved,regardless;