Thursday, September 13, 2012

2 things

Hey yall! happy school year!
At the support group, something came up that surprised and kinda embarrassed me.  Boobs.  The moms there wanted to know and understand all the "growing up" stuff that sure isn't going to be in any medical journals.  Yea we are a bit flatter, and when we do get boobs, (like, junior year of high school for me) there are no bras that fit.  40B really?  Its hard to find-trust me!
As I have grown up,I realize that everyone has body issues, and it's actually one of the least TS related problems I have.  The not being pregnant is the bigger. Now.  But when you are in high school and "so flat the walls are jealous"  It can be an issue. My mom has one invaluable piece of advice, she gives to everyone when this comes up.. the Magical padded push up bra!  You know your daughter or friend or whoever, is perfect, but she just needs that extra push to be confident.
I said this to my mom, and I really like the sound of it, the 2 main issues with TS are the boobs and the babies.
Thank GOD! for modern society with adoption, IVF and the padded push up bra!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recall things my mom talked about;She used to sneak in my room to watch how I made the bed.I was so tiny,my mom laughed at how I scurried from end to end to make it all "perfect".With a bit of time,I was able to manage.