Sunday, October 21, 2012

The adoption option

Hey everyone, Brittany here again- finally!  life is crazy, and I don't even have a husband!
I am loving all the comments!  Its so cool to know that people are actually paying attention to us!
todays topic is The Adoption Option. (dun dun dun)
You guys all know that I want to be pregnant (not just have kids, there IS a difference)
I know some of the dangers, and some options.  I don't ever pretend I know everything about anything. (except Harry Potter! I know all about that)  but I have an opinion anyway.
So, I know that if adoption is something that I end up choosing, there are still lots of options.  its not as easy as it sounds.  for now we will ignore older child adoption, and embryo adoption. and just assume a child of like birth to 5.  some questions arise when adoption arise just off the top of my head. When you research even more arise.
boy or girl? (most people just go with what God gave them, I get to choose)
When? (most people don't get to pick exactly when they have children)
Domestic or foreign adoption?
open or closed?
agency or...Whatever is other than an adoption agency (like I said,  I don't know everything.)
I am glad I will have a husband to help me figure this all out!
I have to go get on with my crazy life, so TTYL! until next blog!
Brittany!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look at the quotes from Shawshank,and do believe in hope and Faith;
Spring is in the Air, and the heart finds more comfort in the Trees,Birds in the sky. All these are nature,which Our Lord shows in splendor and majesty. I am also part of his sweet "creation", as well.