Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In The Spirit Of The Season

So since it is fall (It's about time I L-O-V-E the colder weather) we decided to do something a little different than we have done before but we think it could be a really cool thing if it works. What are we up to you ask? We are asking all of our TS sisters why they are thankful they have TS. I know you're probably thinking that it's hard to come up with reasons to be thankful that you have Turners but they are there, I promise :) So if you want to participate, and we really want you to, all you need to do is email us (turnersbloggers@yahoo.com), tweet us(@TurnersGirls) or Facebook us(Turners Bloggers) and let us know why you are thankful you have TS. When it gets closer to Thanksgiving we are going to compile all the responses we get into a blog post and post them on the blog and maybe put them in a note on Facebook. I really think that this could be a cool thing for us to do and if it goes well we may make this a yearly tradition :) Just think about the positive influence you could be on one of your TS sisters who gets to read your words about why you are thankful you have TS. I personally know I would have benefited greatly from having some encouraging words to turn to from other TS sisters when I was first diagnosed. If you do choose to participate but don't want your name to be shown after what you have written, please let us know that when you send us your reason you're thankful. We really hope you participate because you never know who your words could touch for the good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Turner noted the similar characteristics that showed in many females;Turner's may give an impression of weakness and frailty,but all "sisters" may be surprised at their strength and unique character.I quote Ricky Skaggs,singing "If I can show just what I'm made of,you'll be surprised what I can Do" (Let It Be You)

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I posted about it at my blog! (I think we can't put links on comments, but I'd like to share it with you!)

The first things that come to mind about TS are the bad ones, but if we think about it we can see good sides to it!

xoxoxo