Saturday, January 5, 2013

We're Writing A Book!!!!

So a little while ago Brittany and I decided to do something that was really exciting for me, and for Brittany. We are going to write a book about Turners and our experiences with Turners. Brittany has always wanted to do a book about TS, but it never occurred to me. I mean, I like to write, but no one, and I mean no one reads my stories so this is pretty big! This is going to be a kind of slow process, we are both in school :). So we are going to work on it slowly and see how long it takes. We don't even have a 100% set goal for when we want to publish. So we have decided to do a little teaser I guess. We are both going to work on a chapter and then get it polished so that we can put a little excerpt on the blog and our Facebook! These excerpts may not even end up in the book when all is said and done. We are going to polish them up, and they will probably be different if they end up in the book at all. We aren't sure when we are going to even get these excerpts up on the blog or Facebook, but be looking out for them! We are excited about this and hope you are all excited for the finished project!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We look forward to Spring,which is a time of renewal; I am always growing,learning more about what "makes me tick". I don't let anything slow me down and refuse to call myself anything less than a young "woman".