Sunday, February 3, 2013

Book Update

So we don't have much done on the book...ok let's be honest we really haven't gotten anything done yet. I knew it would be hard to find free time to write. And when I do have free time my only thought is hanging out with the hubby (yes I'm still in that disgusting I love my husband and don't want to be away from him mode) not writing in the book. I love the idea of writing a book, but being a student, being a CA, and having a semblance of a life, have proven issues to writing. But, we are writing, I promise :). We just need to really set time aside to write (maybe I will look into doing that at least one day a week. We did tell you to be patient with us ;) so until we really get time to work hard on it...the book release date is still TBD. We will do our best to keep you guys updated and will hopefully have some book previews to let you see soon. So stick with us during this learning time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The eleventh, has importance for the U.S. and I post my heartfelt Hope for renewed persistence and Drive in anti-terrorism efforts. In September,we pay honor and give praise for those heroes who selflessly led many out to Safety,that "day of grief" (2001). I am a Human being and raise my hands for freedom and the Future of my Family