Tuesday, February 26, 2013

This Crazy, Beautiful Life!

So it has been a while since I have done an update on my life huh? Well things are pretty good, I am in my second semester of the RT program and I love it! It has been one of the toughest semesters of my entire college career, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Other than school, I'm loving being a CA (I told you about this right?) Being a CA is hard work, but it so rewarding when I get to hear things from my residents like "You're a great CA"! I love being able to help people, it genuinely makes me so happy! Married life is completely amazing!!!!!!  I am still trying to find the wife-CA-student balance (and sometimes I epically fail at it!) and it has been tough, but when I let go of my OCD (I'm pretty sure I have told you about this one, if not, my name is Ashley and I am horribly, horribly OCD (*insert like AA introduction here*) and focus on the more important things than cleaning (and yes I'm discovering there are such things! Crazy right?!) life is pretty darn good. Anyway, I have a test tomorrow that I am avoiding studying for...I mean taking a study break...by blogging and I need to go study again before my staff meeting! Oh, and I promise that you will get more substantive blog posts from me again when life slows down (oh wait, does that happen??).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all go through renewal,strength and greater Hope.Every family birthday reminds me that we grow in wisdom,Love and Confidence.