Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Life 2.0

So, Ashley said I have to do a blog again, so Here I am :)

Hello! I was going to do something about Linda Hunt, but, I can't find for sure if she has Turners or not.  I didn't find anyone else, so fail on that account.

I graduate in May, and its the scariest thing in the world. I am looking for a job, and its hard! I am having a blast with life. I have NO math classes, and we all know how amazing that is! I found an internship with the Turner syndrome Foundation, I may apply for.  I am looking for-any job, anywhere!
I really have nothing to say but that our facebook page is fourth when you google "this ones for the girls"  and that makes me excited!
Well, I have to deal with this crazy paper, so as always, Hasta La Pasta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you get excited when people share the things you experience.It helps to find a group; There is often,too much sadness in the World;However,my "Sisters" help me realize I certainly have a "family" to give support and encouragement.I get blown away,when I realize the great things you learn and discover.There is a remarkable change from when I was born!