Monday, June 17, 2013

An Ashley Update

Well, I finished my crazy last semester finally! I made it through mostly unscathed. Unfortunately I am no longer in the respiratory care program (it's a kinda long story so I won't bore you with the details). But I feel good about life though. I am going into Political Science now, and I know the program will be tough but I shouldn't go as insane as I did in the respiratory care program. And I will have more time for my CA job (oh yeah, I'm a CA again next year!), my hubby (we've  been married a year already! Saturday was our 1 year anniversary!), keeping up with housework, and of course, blogging! Our plan for this summer is to really get the blog rolling again, we both got lax during the school year.  Anyway, like I said, hopefully some very exciting things will be happening in the near future so look for that on the blog, our Facebook pages, and our Twitter page! Life has been a pretty amazing ride though lately. We moved almost a month ago into a new apartment on campus and that was a very stressful process. I luckily didn't have to start packing and cleaning until after finals last semester so that was good. But the moving process was bad! Ok, it wasn't so bad, I just hate moving with a passion! I don't mind the packing or the cleaning-in fact, packing and cleaning were very therapeutic after a stressful semester. I just didn't like moving in the heat, and then once we had moved everything to our new place, we had to unpack which took longer than moving things did! And of course I'm OCD and the chaos and the mess drove me insane. So I worked tirelessly (along with my amazing husband) to get the apartment unpacked and ready to be lived in that night (which we did). We have gotten to see a lot of family since we have moved in. I think every week since we have moved we have had family stay with us for a weekend or so. I love it, and I love seeing family, but I am so excited to have a break for a week and for the hubby and I to get to relax. Other than moving, not much has happened lately, other than our ONE YEAR anniversary! This has been the most amazing year and I am so excited for so many more to come! Anyway, be looking out for more and more exciting things coming up on the blog and on Facebook and Twitter pages! And Folow us if you don't already :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes,the heart stands firm in beliefs; I am glad for this time of comfort, and will take my vacation as God's rest from the daily grind of labor.He is awesome