Saturday, September 21, 2013

Who Loves Fall?!...This Girl!!!!

So it has been a while and Brittany and I are EXTREMELY guilty of not being consistent with posting. I plead being in classes, and I know that if Brittany were to plead anything she would plead working a crazy schedule! So anyway forgive us, and we are going to get better I promise :) Anyway since it is FINALLY September that can only mean one thing...it is FALL!!!! Fall is my absolute favorite season! I love the changing leaves, the crisp chill in the air, I love scarves, and gloves, and cute coats! My birthday is in the fall so that probably has something to do with the fact that fall is my favorite season lol. Anyway, I am so excited for fall because that means it is time for college football! I love college football It is a way that Tyler and I bond. Tyler could watch football all day and all night long and I enjoy snuggling on the couch playing with the iPad during games I don't particularly care about or screaming (I can get intense when I'm watching my favorite teams and it can get so loud in my apartment when Tyler and I are watching teams we care about lol) and cheering when I'm watching a team I care about. Anyway, this isn't supposed to be a post all about football, so I will change the subject lol. So this is going to be a short post for me, but I really just wanted to post, so that's ok. Anyway, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and Facebook, Tweet or comment on the blog if you have a topic you want us to talk about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Fall is a preparation for new growth and Development.The coming winter makes everything white and "pure" for the coming harvest.

Jesus is the "gardener" who tends to his field and helps us to develop in His Way