Friday, November 23, 2012

TS Thankful

We are working on compiling all the comments/emails/tweets we received for the TS Thankful promo. We are also sorry if this idea offended any of you, that was not the intention at all. We realize that have TS isn't really something to be thankful for necessarily. The idea was more to get people to think of what things in your life have come about as a result of your experiences with TS. It was also meant to be motivational to other TS sisters. Anyway we will be taking submissions until December 1st if you are still interested in submitting something :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The most wonderful thing I say to occur,is that new friends pop into our lives;The online groups have been warm and wonderful to me!I learn and discover many things I realize about myself;The gratitude is for not being alone in the world of TS.