Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Is Ending

Hey everybody! It has been a while huh?! Well I am back for a few days anyway. I have been working as a CA on campus still which I love. And training is getting ready to start this Thursday so things are crazy this week with preparing. This week I have cleaned the apartment entirely from top to bottom (which it despearately needed!). I have door decs and my bulletin board to get up tomorrow after my desk shift which will make for a very busy day, but a very good day. After a week and a half of training, school starts! I sound like a nerd saying that I am excited for classes to start, but remember, I have been spending a lot of time alone at the apartment. I bring my hubby lunch every day, which I love! I'm sad that once training starts I won't be able to do that anymore :( I'm looking forward to having something to do everyday and to have homework, I really love homework, and I love to learn. I have done my best this summer to plan my whole year out CA-wise. I have made flascards for every month that has what my bulletin board is going to be what my door decs are going to be, and my program ideas. I have cut out my door decs for every month up until December. That planning will hopefully allow me to not be stressed out this year. I am so excited to not be in the respiratory therapy program because that will allow me to be a better wife and CA this year. Anyway, I am off to do more training and schoo prep!

1 comment:

Rose04 said...

Every day of Life is a "classroom" to learn from.All experience helps us to be and do our best